Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines 2011

For Valentine's Day this year we rented a sweet Limo and rode all over town!  We got dinner, but mostly just played in the limo while we drove around.  I don't know if I've ever laughed as hard as I did that night!  I wish we would have taken a picture of our driver BOB he was fabulous!  We were all waiting for him to pick us up, and he drove right past.  When he finally got there, he took a group picture of us at the beginning of the night outside of our limo.  First I had to help him turn the camera around so it wasn't upside down, and then after the picture was 'taken' we checked it out, and there was no picture!  He was a riot all night, missing several turns, and just making the Bob comments that he did!  It really just made it that much more fun!
 
Don't worry, that's just Sparkling Cider!  But we all acted like it had aLcOhOl. 

 
You would think by this picture that it really was Champagne.

Thank you guys for making the night so memorable!

No comments:

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com