Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shop Till You Drop! 2010

   Ok, so the trip starts on a Thursday night at Midnight!  We drive through the night to California.  So, this is what everyone is doing at about 7:45 am. Mom don't kill me for posting this picture!
Aunt Elaine, Mom, Me.  Looking gorgeous after primping on the bus.  Love it.  We are pumping each other for this shop.run.shop.run.shop.run day in THE ALLEY
 HOLY COW!  I couldn't imagine a better day!  We were beat!  Let me get something straight, we could have shopped the alley a few more hours, but hauling all the goods into our hotel room was hard work!
 The Bag Lady - Seriously though, everyone is too cute not to buy!
 The Loot ............From the first day!
 rings. $1.  My mom bought these for Christmas gifts to all of her YW.
 Don't worry, we each bought this many, and two times more the next day.  You can't have enough sunglasses!
 Awesome evening at PF Chang's, then shopping at the mall!
 Ok, the story behind this picture is AWESOME!  You bring a whole bunch of one dollar bills, and we have a drawing every couple of hours.  Everyone on the bus (53) puts in a dollar and then they draw out a name!  Lookie Who Won!
 Pooped after shopping all day at the Swap Meet.  Ready to head home...not really, just ready for the biggest Diet Coke you can imagine!
Never got a picture outside the bus.............who am I kidding, I am just showing off my new sunglasses!

4 comments:

Borchardt's said...

if i am not invited the next time you go i will be so angry!! We have all got to go this year!! Your mom is so cute!

Jake and Jarica said...

WOW!! I have to know where this place is?? It looks like my dream come true! Is the swap meet only once a year?

Looks like so much fun!

Me and The Boys said...

Oh man....makes me have serious withdrawls to see those pictures! I am never missing another trip! You guys got some seriously awesome stuff! Can't wait...counting down...only 8 months to go...haha

Brock and Stef said...

Seriously what is this?? Sounds like so much fun!!! and your hair is so long and gorgeous!! You look amazing!!!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com