Monday, February 28, 2011

What do we do when we go to the cabin???

February 2011

KILL COYOTES WITH OUR SNOWMOBILES...ssssshhhhh don't tell! They "accidentally" hit it with their snowmobiles.  The first night we got there, not more than 10 minutes after unloading everything, the boys said, "We are just going to go gas up the snowmobiles for tomorrow."  Innocent enough, they came home an hour later with their trophy.  Probably had to gas up again first thing in the morning :) This is a seriously huge dog!
Turn on the Ipod and DANCE for hours....literally hours!  
It may not look like it, but those are ALL 
very sophisticated dance moves.
PLAY VIRGINIA.   I think these two practice when no one 
is watching!  They are good!
 PLAY IN THE SNOW So Paul being Paul thought it would
be fun to jump into the snow on the deck from
Dan and Star's Deck!

RRRRREAD SOME BOOKS (spanish accent)
 HANG OUT WITH COUSINS!

CHILL


3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

how fun- I LOVE the dance moves- and Skye's pony- so cute.

Borchardt's said...

OM Frickidy fricken.. I look so bad..I am going to kill!jk fun times.. I love the pics below of skye! Very cute!

zim said...

I love that they play with their cousins. I loved playing with my cousins when I was little. They'll be friends for life.

So cool.

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com