Monday, July 26, 2010

A Total Eclipse of the Heart

This night was so much fun!  We started the night at Stari's thinking up all of the fun t-shirt ideas.  Stacia and I knew what we were going to do, so we ran and got Durango's.  We got back and realized that the theater had started seating people, and we hadn't even started!  We just spent our time munching, laughing and... not working.  So we hurried and whipped out these cute t-shirts quick.  Next time we will take advantage, and turn this into two fun girl's nights!  We made it to the theater and actually got to sit all together.  It was so fun to discuss what we loved from the movie and the book. 
Here's our fun group!  Left to Right:  Betsy, Star, Taunie, Me, and Stacia
Don't worry, we were all team JACOB!
Check out my GO GO GADGET ARM behind the girls! :)

Thanks Star so much for planning this fun night, and my fav, the Team Jacob necklace.  I will wear it with pride!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

SUCH a fun night- jealous! but I would have been the only team Edward there and that may not have gone over well ;)

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com