Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rated PG-13 for Disturbing Material. Viewers Advised

All those with a weak stomach, EXIT NOW! 
Funny Story:  So, Skye came in from playing in the back yard the other day and started this long excited story, you know the kind.  It went something like this...I think: 

Skye:  Mom!  There is a lizard outside inside a baseball bat!
Me:  Yeah, I bet!?!?!?
Skye:  I was outside and there was a baseball bat, and there is a lizard in it!  You have to come see, it's crazy!
Me: (feeding Dav) Ok, just a minute (partially good intentions to come see what was so exciting)
Enter Amazing Dad
Skye:  Dad! I was outside and there was a baseball bat, and there is a lizard in it!  You have to come see, it's crazy!
Robbie:  No way!  Really?  Lets go see it!
Ok, so it wasn't a baseball bat, but pretty darn exciting, especially for a 3 year old!  Not alive by the way!  Were guessing this poor guy was trying to get through the tennis racket (why would a lizard need to get through the racket?).  When his belly wouldn't quite fit (lizards are chubby?).  He pushed and pushed, but couldn't get through.  I'm not sure if he died because he tore his stomach, or what, but holy cow that's sad.

1 comment:

Rieck Family said...

Sick.........That is one ugly lizard!! Atleast she didn't try getting it!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com