Monday, July 26, 2010

Fourth of July Babes!

I love the 4th of July!  Red, White, and Blue are my favorite colors together.  This year we just partied.  No other way to put it!  Swimming Friday at our friends house, swimming and BBQ Saturday, Sunday chill, and Monday Swimming and BBQ with friends.  Skye is such a good swimmer, she has been swimming without her floaties, and is loving it!  She thinks she is so cool...and she is.  We are so blessed to live in this country where we can just party :)  No worries, and life is good!
 
After Davyn got tired of taking pictures we were going to go in the house, but Skye wasn't done!  She doesn't usually like do pictures, but she was loving it today!  Thank heavens she wanted more, because these all turned out darling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carli...they are so freakin cute!!! I love their smiles!!!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com