Friday, July 16, 2010

Love my weird daughter!

Ok, so this morning Skye wanted to watch a movie.  I named a few... 
Incredibles
Shrek
Princess Bride

Skye - Hey Mom, is that Pirates? (of the Caribbean)

{It was, but I was thinking, if that's the background to everything I'm doing for the next 2 hours, let's start with number one.} 

Me - Oh, look, here's the other Pirates, let's watch this one!
Skye - Does that one have that scary monster?  
Me - No.
Skye - Then I don't want to watch it, let's watch the one with the scary monster.
Me - Ok!?!?!?!?

This is the scary monster she was referring to!  Seriously, my child is not normal!  Love her!

1 comment:

Jared and Chrissy said...

It is so funny how kids are different. Emi can't watch Cinderella because it scares her when the cat chases the mice! Way to go Skye for not fearing the scary things in life!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com