Friday, March 4, 2011

Our 19 Week Ultrasound

When we went to the ultrasound to find out the gender of this baby we were pretty excited.  Having 2 girls, we weren't getting our hopes of having a boy up.  We were both counting on another girl.  Our tech was looking around, and he was in weird positions, so we just kept looking.  She held on one spot, and we both just looked at the screen.  We both knew what we thought we saw, but just stared.  Finally I said, "Is it a boy?"  She said it was and Robbie jumped out of his chair and yelled, "It's a boy!" it was so cute!  His little yell totally scared the tech.  When I had my appointment with Dr. Lunt, a week later, he asked if Robbie had gotten over the excitement.  I am so excited to be having a boy.  I don't really talk about him because it is so weird.  I am nervous to see how it changes the dynamic of our family.  We all have a hard time saying the words brother, son, him, he, etc. they just sound out of place.  In the morning Robbie says bye to his girls, what will he be saying soon?  I don't know how/where to shop for a boy, girls are so easy, and I am a girl.  Boy diapers?  Really?!?!  Don't know how to change 'em.  Exciting times are ahead!  Can't wait to meet him, and see which of his sisters he looks like.  Still deciding on a name.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

I'm so excited for you what a party you are in for- I can't wait for the name!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com