Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Cute Skye

Skye does cute things daily, but some I would be so sad if I didn't remember.  Today was one of those days.  This was actually between her and her dad.  We have this Princess Cookbook, and she LOVES it!  She asks to look at it all the time.  Today I was making cookies, and she spied the book.  She asked to look at it, and I said, "You need to look at it with Dad."  I don't think Robbie has ever experienced 'the book' with her before.  So they sat at the kitchen table, and she EXCITEDLY showed him recipe (picture) after recipe.  More excited about each one than the last, if that's possible.  After a few recipes, Robbie said he had to go to the bathroom.  He went in, and seconds later, she was at the door telling him about the next recipe.  She would tell him about it, and then put the book under the door so he could see the picture.  Then she would pull it out and tell him about the next recipe, then under the door.  Then, she slid the book under the door and said leave it right there, I have to go to the bathroom. :)  After they were both done, she made him start back at the beginning and show him every one.  Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me for her next birthday!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

i love this- good job recording this little memory- it's this kind of stuff that you think you will always remember- but don't - she is so cute!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com