Thursday, March 17, 2011

Davyn at 14 Months

Davster is my little TERROR! 
I had it really good with Skye because she never got into anything.
Dav never doesn't get into things. 
If I get after her for one thing, she doesn't mind the discipline, just crawls straight over to the next mess she is going to make.  Makes me crazy.
Skye hated a little swat on the bum, and it doesn't even phase Dav.
Sheesh, what am I going to do?!?!
I am sure there will be pictures of her great messes to come.

Dav has the 4 teeth on top, 4 on bottom, PLUS 4 molars!  
She is a teething machine.  
Non-stop runny nose.

She hates a dirty diaper.
When I ask if she wants her diaper changed, she pulls at her pants.

Loves the bath.
When asked if she wants one she says, "ba." while pulling at her shirt.

No one can make her laugh like Skye.  
She loves it when Skye tickles her feet, or blows on her belly.

Started waving for Hi and Bye.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

i want to see the mess pics-she sounds like fun!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com