Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yikes!

 I put Davyn in her swing while I was working on the computer which is just on the other side of the wall.  A few minutes later I could hear her talking, but it sounded like she had a blanket over her mouth.  I knew I hadn't put one on her, so I went to see if maybe Skye had.  This is what I found...
 
I guess it's time to start strapping this sweetheart in her swing!  She is officially rolling over.  She would much rather be on her tummy than her back, also making diaper changing difficult!  Loving it though, she is getting mobile, which is fun and sad at the same time.  My baby isn't a newborn anymore.  

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

i love this- she looks like a little fire cracker- how fun! I'd comment on her cuteness- but I can't see her face ;)

George and Tacie said...

what a cutie! thats why im glad our swing has a tray, plus Hals isnt rolling yet! It was so fun to see your cute girls!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com