Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lovin' the Mini's

We got these miniture horses at the ranch!  Skye absolutely loves them.  We got to go to the farm, and pick out which ones the ranch was going to buy.  She loved them all!  There was the cutest baby named Titan, that followed her around like a puppy, trying to get her to pet him.  This is Paradise, she's prego!  Their babies are only 18 inches tall!                                    
Classic Ryan
 
They aren't used to being ridden, so Skye and Ryan have to teach them.
 
After they rode the horses, they went fishing.  I love this pic, but I love even more, that they are best buddies.
Ok, lets be honest, it wasn't all bliss with these cute little horses...
 There were a few seconds of sheer panic when Rowdy lived up to his name!

3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

What a fun post- so cute and I love the sheer panic face- perfect moment captured and she is so brave! :)

George and Tacie said...

HA HA HA LOL! :) I love it!!

Madsen Updates said...

These are the CUTEST little mini horses!!!!! I love them, and all the pictures are so cute! Love that you captured the moment of panic perfectly!!! She looks terrified!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com