Tuesday, June 22, 2010

pLAyiNG in ThE rIVer

 


Our little Model.  I asked her to show me how she could balance on those two rocks.  She began to give me several poses.  These are just the ones I caught!  She's such a girly girl.  I love it!
My little DAVSTER's chubby feet.  This is exactly how my feet look when I'm pregnant!  Oh the things we do for these kids!                                    



I love this totally genuine smile!  She was showing me how she puts sand and water in the bottle.  Darling      

2 comments:

Candace said...

you look like youve been having a fun summer!! and the zoo without calling!! really?!?! I have a season pass. Payt cant get enough of it!! I can!! Skye looks just like you and Dav doesnt. so she must look like her dad. Love it!!

The Fredericks said...

sooooo cute- every pic and I love her swimming suit- she is such a cute girl Car- how fun!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com