Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Girls Night!

Ok, so tonight all the girls are going to Twilight. We are going to dinner and then the midnight showing. The boys get to watch the kids, which is my favorite! I'm going to make a prediction, and hopefully Robbie doesn't read this before tonight, but I'm predicting that he and Skye go and hang out at Oma's house! We'll see if I'm right, I'll let you know! :) Now, I'm not going to lie, I am excited for the movie, but I think that more than that, I'm excited for a girls night out! I am really hoping the movie is good so that I can take Robbie and have him not think that I'm quite the dork that he thinks I am for being excited. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

I'm so jealous...i tried to get my Mom to read the books just so I would have someone to go with...I may have to catch it when the hype is down.....let us know if it's amazing and wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yeah I am a poser! I went but I got the kids in bed and did everything before I left... NOT FAIR! I need a girls night out too! Cody really hasn't ever had both the kiddos... so lets make up some reason to have a girls night out!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com