Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So Cute!

Ok, so I have the funniest story! Last night when Robbie got home from work I held up Skye's elastics, and said "Remind me to tell you a story about these." Right after I said that Skye said:
Skye: "I spill lastics"
Robbie looks at me and we both laughed.
Mom: "Then what happened?"
Skye: "Mom spanka my bum."
(smirking)
Mom: "What happened after that?"
Skye: "I go bed!"
So, that is really how the story went! It was so cute though, because I sent her to bed because it was naptime anyway, and she had a great nap. When she woke up she came in the kitchen and the first words out of her mouth were "I spill lastics." I said "Yep, that's why you went to bed. Do you want to help me clean them up?" They were strewn all around the living room. She said yes, and as we were walking into the living room, she was holding my hand and said "Sorry Mom." She is such a doll!

4 comments:

The Colvins said...

What a sweetheart! I can't believe she is talking so well--I still she her as a little baby!

Rachel said...

That is too stinking cute! She is a sweetiepie! I wish Andrew would talk so I could blog about cute stories like this....one day!

Me and The Boys said...

SO cute! you guys are such good parents...I love those sweet stories!

Julie said...

What a good little talker she is! Cute story!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com