Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Little Bumble Bee

Ok, it's official, I will never procrastinate making Skye's costume ever again. I waited till Halloween Day! It really takes all the fun out of the day. I think I will really just end up buying her costumes from now on. I can't imagine what this day will be like when I have 4 little rascals to dress up! We had a ton of fun though. We started the evening by going to the mall to "trit or treat" and get lots of "tandy". She loved it, however, she wouldn't let the people put the candy in her bag, they had to put it in her hand so she could put it in her own bag. After that, we went over to Opa's house to have his famous homemade chili. It was incredible. Opa did his best to thuroughly scare all the grandkids. He put on his "montey suit" A.K.A. the gorilla suit, and scared them any way he could, from ringing the doorbell and having them answer it, to sneaking outside and pounding on the windows. Skye had a blast and slept really well that night, when she wasn't waking up with nightmares!

7 comments:

The Colvins said...

what a cute costume--good job Carly!

SWillmoreFamily said...

That costume is really cute. I must say it is the first and best bumble bee I have seen.

Julie said...

What a cute, cute bee costume! She looks darling and her hair is getting really long!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Holy Adorable BumbleBee!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Dont think im a crazy blog "stalker" but jay told me about skyes costume so i had to check it out. Good friekin job! Her costume is incredible! You are way to creative and definetly thrifty! I love it!

Brock and Stef said...

Her costume is adorable!!!! I love the wings!!!! She is too cute!

Jessica McAllister said...

Such a cute costume, so fun she is getting so big.

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com