Tuesday, October 4, 2011

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

Holy Cow!  This girl is my current trial.  She is lucky she is so dang CUTE!  I was loving the peace and quiet this afternoon.  I had turned on Bolt after nap-time, and I thought both of the girls were watching.  NOPE!  Dav was in my bathroom applying her makeup, and painting her toenails.  Doing a pretty good job for a 1 year old I might add!  She was so proud of herself when she came out to show me, how could I get mad?  Besides, Skye had her turn as well.  I wonder if Raider will follow in his sisters' footsteps!?  Dad would KILL!  Love your smile Davyn!






A look back.....

 This is Skye when she was just older than Dav.  The top pic is mascara.  Gorgeous...  The bottom picture was taken 4 days later!  I guess my girls just love to be pretty!
 These two pictures are when Skye decided to do her makeup like DAD!  She saw Robbie after a football game with his "makeup" under his eyes.  She thought it was awesome, and soon after, had "FOOTBALL EYES" like dad!
 Pretty Proud of Herself as well.

4 comments:

George and Tacie said...

lol that is so cute!! none of my girls have gotten into my make up but we do have face paint and Halee wanted her face painted and did it her self and got it all over the toilet too! They are so beautiful!

Borchardt's said...

what cute pics!! They will love those when they get older!

HanksFam said...

I love looking at these pics! The girls are soooo cute.

Carol said...

Gotta love it!!!!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com