Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy #2 Ryan!!!

Saturday we celebrated Ryan's 2nd birthday! The day was full of playing, eating, more playing, swimming, eating, and finally napping! These 3 just love playing together, and actually play really well. They are all just so hyper when they get together, how cute are they?


Is it just me, or does Skye look like a midget? ...oh wait, she is a midget!



Our first time swimming this year, and I forgot Skye's swimsuit! Thankfully Carter didn't mind going without, so Skye could wear his 12 month suit!
It was such a fun day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pic in the floaties and really small swim suit! Skye is such a trooper though... she never complains aboutanything... not only that she was excited to wear it! :)

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com