Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Football Eyes"

I know what you are thinking, Skye got into my mascara again! Wrong!! This time she got into her dad's makeup :) Robbie came home from football the other night and had the black lines under his eyes, and Skye said she wanted some "football eyes" so Ricky wiped his off and put it on her. She just loved that, so the next day, she was being quiet as she often would when she is getting into trouble, so I called her name. She came in to me looking like this saying "Mom, look at my football eyes!" She was so excited, how could I have gotten mad at her. She found Robbie's black stick, and went to town!

3 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

She is sooo funny! She reminds me of Dax! I can't wait to go to Disneyland with my boys i9n April!

Unknown said...

I lov the dineyland pics... and I am VERY suprised ot hear that she was scard of the charaacters... she is never scared... even of scary monkeys on Halloween. Well I was excited to take Hallee but if skye was scared then we all know Hallee will be! WHat a cute thing about the football eyes!

Julie said...

Oh Man!!! How did you get that off!?

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com