Friday, June 24, 2011

Lagoon

10-12-10

Skye loved that she could ride the rides by herself.
But she loved riding them with others even more!

Here, Robbie is prepping her for how much her tummy is going to tickle.  
She is so cute, she loves the rides that take her stomach, even though hers is real sensitive.  
What a doll!
There it goes!

Dav just loved hanging out with all of us!




Nope, I'm not on that ride.
Someone had to watch the kids!  ;)
Wouldn't do it anyway, I hate this ride.
Once, Robbie had to carry me onto the one on the Stratosphere in Vegas.
That story for another time...


Love this picture!

2 comments:

Borchardt's said...

Omgosh the last pic is the cutest pic ever! How fun!

Candace said...

Love me some frightmares!!!!!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com