Friday, April 22, 2011

Anything for a Bath!

The other night I was painting Skye's nails.  Davyn always likes to play with the basket of nail polish.  We've never had any problems with that...until now.  She wasn't being wild, or throwing them around or anything, and I'm not really sure how it happened, but all of the sudden, she was really rubbing her mouth and nose.  She has had allergies, so I didn't think much of it.  Then I saw it!  She had nail polish all over her hands and was itching her nose!  Somehow, the top had broken off of one of the bottles.  These pictures are an after thought, so they don't show all of the fun!  Her mouth and nose were all solid pink!  It all came right off in the bath, and I would swear she planned it because she loves baths so much!

Notice the Teeth!!!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com