Thursday, November 4, 2010

Island Park

I am so sad that I didn't take more pictures while we were in Island Park!  
 Robbie's dad has been gone every week for the past year working on their cabin.  They bought the property last October, drew up the plans, and went to work immediately.  The hope was to have it done by the time Riley got home at the beginning of August.  It wasn't complete, but holy cow.  No wonder!  This was the first time I saw it as well, and the sheer size and every intricate detail, it's amazing it's as close as it is!  Ok, no, I don't have any pictures of it!  Where was my camera?  It was so much fun to surprise Riley though.  He was in shock, as were the rest of us.  More to come about the cabin...  

While we were in Island Park, we stayed with some friends in their cabin, and rode the RzRs all weekend.  What a blast!  I can't get enough of them.  We rode to the top of Two Top mountain, where the view was breathtaking, and very scary with our little kids.  These pictures are pretty funny, because we drove in the back of our train ( 3 RzRs, a 4-wheeler, and a motorcycle).  So let's just say that we ate some dust!





2 comments:

Dani said...

Your children are adorable ! & the first picture should definatly be framed !
-Dani

Borchardt's said...

That pic is so cute of Dav!! That was a fun trip! I love the pic that shows how much dirt you had on your face..Next time we get to drive and dan and robbie get to have the dirt faces!!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com