Monday, February 8, 2010

Birth Story

My doctor let me go 8 days early.
Yay!

5:30 am Hospital calls
6:30 Arrive at hospital
8:30 All checked in and getting my petocin
9:30 Got my water broken
10:30 Dilated to a 5 got the epidural
11:00 Robbie leaves to get Skye dressed and I nap.
12:00 Dr. checks me and says, "She's completed."
12:01 Nurse calls Robbie and says, "You better hurry back, we're going to have a baby!"
12:36 Three sets of pushes, and Davyn Dias was born

Loved it! 
Seriously, so easy this time!

Love her!

8 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

OH..that is so exciting! Congrats...SHE's GORGEOUS!!! I am hoping to have that same exact schedule to write up when I am done...I am scheduled to get started Thursday...it makes it so nice to have it scheduled and planned out....of course that is the only way I know it...

Anonymous said...

AHHH...I want to snuggle her! SHE IS SO PRESH!

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful! glad your labor went great and easy! congrats!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Congratulations to you guys! Davyn is so beautiful!!! Wow and the pictures turned out amazing... I absolutely love the one of Skye holding her. Sister love. They are going to be bestest friends. Glad to hear your labor went so well, I hope my 2nd is that way too!!

nicole said...

congrats to you guys she is so adorable!!!!!!!!!

Karl & Leslie said...

She is adorable! Love the pictures!

Brock and Stef said...

She is so cute!!! One again I can totally see you in her face!!! SO CUTE!!! Congratulations!!

Garage Sales R Us said...

Hey Girl,
I found your blog through stari's hope you don't mind if I take a peak every once in a while. Your baby girl is so cute! I love the new born pics! Congrats!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com