Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Hiking First for Skye

Ok, so this insn't Skye's first hike ever, but the first time she hiked by herself. Let's just say she's not a born hiker. We probably made it a 1/2 mile up the trail when the girls were ready to be done. Well, at that point we still had a 1/2 mile back to lunch! I think next time we will bring lunch with us so the hike home is still fun! Overall, it was good to get out and enjoy nature with the kids!
Pre-Hike Happy Faces!This squirrel looks innocent enough right? WRONG! When we got back to our picnic table, we spotted this little guy inside Jessica's bag! We got closer to try and take a picture of him inside the bag, but scarred him away. Not for long though, soon enough we saw him munching the PB&J he stole out of the bag. A few minutes later, enjoying some Fritos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot about this!!!!!!!!! I didn't get any pics I don't think... glad you did! Too Bad we didn't get any AFTER HIKE UNHAPPY faces! :) I love Skye's hair in this!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com