Friday, July 31, 2009

My Favorite Temple!

We got to go to the San Diego temple, which is my favorite. Now, after being inside, it is REALLY my favorite temple! When you go there, don't forget to have someone show you the Atrium. It is totally worth it. It is this room, and in the middle of it, there is this huge glass courtyard shaped like the Star of David. Inside this courtyard there are tons of flowers. Even though it is glass on all sides, you can smell the flowers inside the temple. When you look up, you can see all the gorgeous spires.
My brother Trent who is going to Resistancia, Argentina September 2!
My goofy brother Colby who likes to pose for pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never seen that temple in real life but it looks Gorgeous in EVERY picture!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com