Monday, December 15, 2008

OuR pRiNcEsS FoR a dAy


The Cake!


She didn't make quite the mess this year!





Skye's birthday this year accidentally had a princess theme! Everything was pink and purple and so girly! She loved every second of her day! She got lots of fun presents from the family, and had a great party. She was so stinkin much fun to watch open her presents! She is just so animated, it didn't matter what the gift was, she was extatic! Her favorite part, though, was the cake. I made cupcakes for everyone, and when I tried to give Skye hers, she wanted nothing to do with it! She only wanted her cake, so I gave her a scoop of ice cream, and a slice of her cake, and she sat at the table and enjoyed it for at least 15 minutes, never saying a word, just loving life.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh she is a doll! And stinkin'hilarious too!
I love that cake! I totally had one for like my 4th birthday!

Unknown said...

Carly... you needed to announce that you MADE that cake... you've got talent! I love Skye and I am so glad that we share a birthday b/c she hold a special place in my heart and I love that she is so girlie! I WANT SOME NEY YORK PICS! You are WAY behind! j/k Lova ya!

Brock and Stef said...

The cake is a amazing.... DID YOU MAKE THAT??!! Your little girls is growing up so fast and she looks so much like you it is crazy..... LOVE IT...

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com