Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Store

Ok, so we went to this Halloween store in SLC. We decided that we had better get Skye used to all of the scary things that come with Halloween. We were surprised, usually she is a real wuss, but she actually did really well. She was scared of these babies, as would be the case for any 'normal' human being. When we told her they were just babies, and fake, she was fine! I think that it subconciously traumatized her though, because at least once a day she says "I hold 2 babies mom! Just fate! (fake)

I can't believe she is really kissing this alien head! Check out what Sadi found in the meat department! They had all kinds of body parts on styrofoam plates wrapped like they were straight from the butcher! Wow, it was so creepy! We had a blast though, and I think Skye is a little more prepared for Halloween.

3 comments:

The Colvins said...

That is so funny. Those fake babies are really scary! When Jackson was little he would get so scared by the halloween decorations just at Harmons--he called them scaries. What a brave little girl!!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Ha ha...you guys had a ball!! Those scary masks even make me shiver in my boots...Ha ha...Skye is brave....

Borchardt's said...

Car those pictures are so funny. You need to teach me how to do that on my blog! I love the scary sounds to that is fun! Ryan is sitting here with me and keeps saying "skye" and "scary" and pointing to the pictures! She is so cute!

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com