Monday, September 15, 2008

My "Tuff" Husband

We went to the Peach Days Rodeo this year, and our friends that are in charge of it, talked Robbie into riding a bull! No, he has never before ridden one, but I think that after this, he might make it a yearly tradition. He really thought it was fun. Once it was over, he was wishing he had another shot at it. I guess this is what happens when you live in Hurricane!


So far so good out of the gate!

He actually looks like a real bull rider!
Oh gosh, this is where it gets ugly!


7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh that is freaking funny! I am seriously laughing out loud right now! I am sad too to leave the bunco group hopefully someone will need a sub though and will call me! :)

Brock and Stef said...

That looks like fun!!! You are so brave to let him do that!! I think I would have a heart attack!! You guys are such a freaking cute family.. I can't believe how awesome you look!!

Jared and Chrissy said...

That is seriously so funny! I would have been so nervous watching him if I were you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Robbie had a sweet ride. Great pictures!! I'm so glad you finally posted to your blog. Can't wait to see more picutres and hear about what is going on with you all. Best of luck in everything!!

Unknown said...

Those are amazing pictures and Robbie's face makes me laugh so hard. Cody told me that he didn't do it b/c my family was in town... but I think it was a good excuse not to HAVE to. I want you to post some pics from hawaii PLEASE!

The Colvins said...

Woah, that is so crazy, but really cool too!

Monica said...

So I have to ask...how did you find my blog? :) The pictures of all the babies on my blog aren't my own...just nieces that I am obsessed with. I haven't seen you for quite a few years now so it'll be fun to catch up through blogs haha

font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com